About Mindfulness Meditation Music mp3s
Our Mindfulness Meditation Music mp3s combine our uniquely and individually made ambient music, nature sounds and brainwave synchronization frequencies to produce our Mindfulness Meditation Music mp3s. Our Mindfulness Meditation Music mp3s is made to relieve stress, soothe, relax and achieve specific objectives (such as promote healing, etc.).
- Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
Meditation has been practiced since antiquity in numerous religious traditions and beliefs, often as part of the path toward liberation, awakening and Nirvana.
- Brainwave entrainment is a method to stimulate the brain into entering a specific state by using a pulsing sound, light, or electromagnetic field. The pulses elicit the brain’s ‘frequency following’ response, encouraging the brainwaves to align to the frequency of a given beat.
In summary, there are four brainwave states that range from the high amplitude, low frequency delta to the low amplitude, high frequency beta. These brainwave states range from deep dreamless sleep to high arousal. The same four brainwave states are common to the human species. Men, women and children of all ages experience the same characteristic brainwaves. They are consistent across cultures and country boundaries.
DELTA (0 to 4 Hz)
THETA (4-8 Hz)
ALPHA (8-12 Hz)
BETA (above 12 Hz)
GAMMA (above 30 Hz)
Isochronic tones are the most effective form of rhythmic stimulus. In essence, an Isochronic tone is an evenly spaced tone-based pulse which simply turns on and off at a specified rate per second. Because the tones turn off so quickly, they produce extremely strong responses in the brain, which leads to most effective possible brainwave stimulation.
- Alpha: 8hz – 12hz
Awake but deeply relaxed and not processing any information. The brain almost immediately starts producing lots of Alpha upon eyes closed relaxation. This is the mental state you are in early in the morning or while daydreaming. This state enhances the vividness of visualization techniques, and also makes the mind more receptive to suggestion and affirmations.
Affirmations (meaning statements said with confidence about a perceived truth) have helped thousands of people make significant changes in their lives.
An affirmation can work, because it has the ability to program your mind into believing the stated concept. This is because the mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real or fantasy.
- Guided meditation is a process by which one or more participants meditate in response to the guidance provided by a trained practitioner or teacher, either in person or via a written text, sound recording, video, or audiovisual media comprising music or verbal instruction, or a combination of both.
Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one’s attention to experiences occurring in the present moment, which one can develop through the practice of meditation and through other training.
• Original Music not found anywhere else
• Produced using the state of the art sound equipment
• Relaxing and calming Alpha brainwave infused. Perfect for programming and re-programming yourself
• 320 kbs (Highest Quality mp3)
• Isochronic Brainwave Frequencies. Unlike bin-aural which can only be heard via headphones, isochronic can be heard on any speaker(s))
• Self-created Ambient Music
• Nature Sounds
• File is mp3
• Transfer to phone (IOS, Android)
• Transfer to Computer (laptop or desktop)
• Transfer to iPad
• Digital mp3 – Instant Download (nothing physical needs to be shipped)!
Instant Download / No Shipping Fee!
These Mindfulness Meditation Music mp3s instructions are the bare essentials and are very much simplified, More advanced options will be discussed later in a different forum.
1) It is good to drink a glass of water and/or make sure you are properly hydrated.
2) Sit or get into any relaxed and conformable position that works best for you. Sitting with spine vertical is good if comfortable for you.