Matrix-Five Youth Technology Academy (Basic Level Certification)
Take this Course
Lesson 1: Onboarding into the Matrix-Five Youth Technology Academy
1. Welcome to Your First Day of Classes
2. Register for a Matrix-Five Virtual World Account
3. Download & Install the Viewer
4. Configure the Viewer & Wait for Account Approval
Lesson 2: Welcome and Initial Setup
1. Welcome and Initial Orientation
2. Setting Up Your Headset As the Default Audio Device
3. Setting Up Your Voice Inside the Virtual World
4. Voice Mouse Control (Toggle)
5. Dorm Room Selection
6. Dorm Room Operation
7. Your Avatar’s Appearance
Lesson 3: What is the Viewer and how is it used?
1. What is the viewer?
2. What are the Viewer’s Movement & Camera Controls
3. What is Your Viewer’s Inventory Module?
Lesson 4: What are the Viewer’s Chat Box, Toolbar Buttons, and Media Controls?
1. How Do You Use the Viewer’s Chat, Toolbar Button and Media Controls??
Lesson 5: Your Academy Project
1. Your Academy Project and Some Suggested Academy Projects?
Lesson 6: Put the title to the lesson/class here
Topic: Put the title of your topic here
Topic Quiz: Put the title of your quiz here
Unit Test: Put the name of your unit test here (ex. Chapter 1 Test)
1 of 3
Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!
Username or Email Address
Lost Your Password?